CGM Open press and news archive.
- CGM Open secession from OASIS- assets of OASIS CGM Open member section transferred to CGM Open Foundation
- CGM Open Foundation a Texas non-profit organization is formed to continue work on WebCGM Standard
- OASIS WebCGM TC completes and endorses a set of
WebCGM 2.1 requirements for the proposed WebCGM 2.1 project (12/2007).
- OASIS CGM Open WebCGM TC refines requirements for potential WebCGM 2.1 project at
Seattle face-to-face meeting (8/2007).
- W3C and OASIS Jointly Issue New Web Standard for Industrial Graphics. Cooperation
brings broad expertise to
- CGM Open member meeting reviews draft
WebCGM DOM, advances Interoperability Project data and tracking tools (9/2003).
- CGM Open member meeting focuses
on WebCGM DOM and Event model, plus further deployment of Interoperability Project
data and tracking tools (6/2003)
- CGM Open presents WebCGM-SVG comparison with respect
to technical graphics requirements at XML 2003 Europe interoperability project released
- CGM Open member meeting
focuses on Interoperability Project topics, including actual conformance data for
the WebCGM products, and deployment of the Interop-problem tracking system. (4/2003)
- First results of CGM Open's Interoperability Project released -- a
product directory of WebCGM products (2/2003)
- CGM Open and W3C co-sponsor Web Graphics track at XML'2000, December 4-8, Washington
- CGM Open Technical committee meeting prepares details for early-2001 maintenance
release of WebCGM.
- Technical Committee meeting spends full day on technical agenda, Paris (9/2000)
- Task-team engineer to Microsoft campus, devises BHO solution to "#-fragment"
- Technical Committee meeting spends full day on technical agenda, Denver (6/2000)
- CGM Open co-sponsors Web Graphics track at XML'2000 Europe, Paris (6/2000)
- CGM Open hires Program Director, Lofton Henderson (4/2000)
- Annual General Meeting, plus Technical Committee meeting, in Memphis (3/2000)
- URI fragment (object-linking) task team forms and commences work (3/2000)
- CGM Open members demonstrate WebCGM Interoperability at XML'99, Granada Spain
- Boeing , Airbus and U.S. Navy
Joins CGM Open.
- Two days of detailed Technical Committee meetings at OASIS summer workshop, Montreal
- CGM Open becomes an OASIS affiliate. Press release,
- CGM Open participated in the OASIS Summer Workshops. Have a look at the report.
- CGM Open has selected a logo. This web site is the first place to use the logo.
- ISO SC24 has approved "Category C" liaison status for the CGM Open Consortium.
From now on CGM Open can participate in the activities of the ISO CGM standard committee.